Intellectual Property Lawyer
As a Board Certified Attorney in Intellectual Property Law by the Florida Bar, and with more than 20 years experience, I assist individual and business clients with clearing, purchasing, licensing, protecting, maintaining, enforcing, and litigating trademarks, copyrights, and domain names.
We are based in Florida but we can assist clients across the United States or internationally.
Protecting Your Creative Capital®
As a business owner, you know the importance of protecting your assets and taking all legal action necessary to enforce your ownership rights. Unfortunately, many people are not as diligent when it comes to safeguarding their company’s intellectual property interests. There is considerable value behind your trademarks, copyrights and domain names, so it is essential to protect this intellectual property through registration and enforce your rights against infringement. Failure to take proper action with respect to your intellectual property puts your interests at risk and constitutes a loss for your business.
When you realize that your creative capital has substantial value that is worthy of protection, you soon appreciate the importance of retaining a skilled intellectual property lawyer. Our team at MAVEN® IP has almost 60 years of combined legal and paralegal experience representing clients throughout the United States and internationally, so we are prepared to serve your needs. Please contact our office to set up a consultation with an attorney today.
Comprehensive Legal Services in Intellectual Property Matters
Our firm’s primary focus is advising and assisting clients in a wide range of intellectual property legal matters, along with specific activities related to these assets. We provide competent counseling with regard to applications, transactions, and contracts involving your creative assets. If enforcement becomes necessary, our team can pursue those responsible for misconduct.
MAVEN® IP deliver quality legal services in connection with:
- Trademarks: When a word, logo, phrase, symbol, image, or other depiction identifies your business and distinguishes it from other companies, you can file a trademark application to protect your brand identity, so you have standing to initiate trademark litigation for misappropriation and related misconduct.
- Domain Names: Most often, companies utilize their brands in their domain names. While not necessarily trademarks, they can be and they are valuable assets to your business. We can file UDRP and other administrative proceedings to help secure your rights.
- Copyrights: U.S. copyright statutes and common law principles protect your writings, pictures, music, art, and other works of art.
- Contracts: We can assist with conducting due diligence when purchasing intellectual property and/or drafting agreements relating to the sale of intellectual property.
- Brand Development: Do you need assistance coming up with a brand that has a high chance of distinctiveness and federal registration? Our team of professional can assist you with developing a name, searching for clearance, and filing an application.
Other IP-Related Legal Services
To the extent that intellectual property laws apply, our firm is ready to assist with domain names, internet law, e-commerce, and online selling platforms, and related areas.
Contact an Intellectual Property Lawyer for More Information
Our counseling services are designed to protect your imagination and innovation while maintaining flexibility to make the most of them in an evolving global marketplace. At MAVEN® IP, our Florida IP lawyers understand that collaboration is the key to a successful intellectual property strategy and we look forward to understanding your business objectives in order to give you the best advice.
At MAVEN® IP , we are dedicated to protecting your CREATIVE CAPITAL® in a global environment while offering flexibility to inspire imagination and innovation. Our Florida intellectual property attorneys take a collaborative approach to serving our clients, putting your needs and business objectives first. To learn more about our legal services, please call 305.967.7450 or toll-free at 855.636.2836 to set up a consultation.