Florida E-Commerce & Internet Law Attorney
Doing business on the Internet is imperative to success in today’s modern word. Internet law is unique in that the relevant concepts are derived from a range of traditional practice areas, such as contract law, privacy, intellectual property, and others.
A solid e-commerce strategy is more important than ever as businesses expand into selling goods via Internet marketplaces and offering their services online. It is now possible to reach a massive audience of prospective customers via the Internet however, with this potential for success comes risk and responsibility.
Our E-commerce And Internet Services
MAVEN® IP can provide you with advice and counsel with regard to doing business online. Our knowledge base includes intellectual property and internet law, so we represent companies of all sizes and in all industries with their online activities. Please contact our office to schedule a consultation with a Florida e-commerce & internet lawyer today. A summary of our legal services may also be helpful.
- Drafting terms and conditions of use, disclaimers, and online notices for your website;
- Co-branding, cross-branding and sponsorship contracts;Online personality, social media, content creation, and marketing agreements;
- Protecting your online copyrights, trademarks, and domain names; and
- Purchasing or licensing copyrights, trademarks and domain names;
- Enforcement actions, dispute resolution, and litigation.
Contact A Florida E-Commerce And Online Selling Platforms Lawyer Today
Our team at MAVEN® IP represents clients of all sizes and in many different market sectors, so we have amassed considerable experience over several years of practice. If you have questions or need advice with E-Commerce and Internet issues, please contact MAVEN® IP by calling 305.967.7450 or toll-free at 855.636.2836 to schedule a free 15-minute consultation with a knowledgeable attorney who can review your circumstances and provide you with some initial guidance.