Florida U.S. & International Trademark Lawyer
A trademark is one of the most important business assets you will ever own. It’s your calling card —- your name, brand, logo —-the thing that your customers immediately recognize as being you.
You will want to register your mark to:
- Protect your business name, logo, or other symbol that identifies your product/service exclusively with you;
- Prevent others from using your business identity; and
- Prevent others from trading on or damaging your valuable reputation.
MAVEN® IP has extensive experience in providing trademark services to its clients — ranging from individuals, start-ups, mid-sized and large multinational companies — and having filed trademarks around the world, we regularly deliver all aspects of global trademark strategy counseling, clearance, prosecution, protection, maintenance, and enforcement. Our Florida trademark lawyers regularly coordinate and manage clearance and registrations with our clients’ in-house legal and marketing teams and our network of foreign associates.
Our U.S. & International Trademark Services include:
- Strategic advice on trademark clearance, selection and use
- Drafting, filing, and prosecuting trademark applications in U.S. and other countries
- Trademark portfolio management and maintenance
- Trademark oppositions and cancellations before the Trademark Trial and Appeals Board
- Licensing and merchandising agreements
- Acquisitions and assignments involving trademarks
- Collateral security agreements involving trademarks
- Infringement and due diligence opinions